Click image to zoom
Spun silk ivory
From £34.79 p/m Ex VAT
Got a question about this fabric? click here
- Fabric Details
- Fabric Description
- Silk is breathable. It keeps you cool on hot days and through warm nights.
- Silk has impressive moisture wicking properties, keeping you dry and comfortable in any climate, year-round.
- Silk is hypoallergenic, and won’t irritate sensitive skin.
- Silk is lightweight and soft, making it easy to layer under daywear.
- Silk has a natural luster from its smooth threads, giving a beautiful appearance.
- Silk does not create static, so it does not cling or crease easily as cotton would.
- Silk fibers are naturally elastic, and can stretch up to 20% without breaking.
- Fabric Reviews
- Delivery & Returns
Ecru (off white)
53 inches / 135cm
Silk is a very soft, luxurious fabric that is both versatile & durable. Created from natural proteins, silk is strong, and possesses some of the most sort after traits of today’s modern fabrics. Our spun silk is available in Ivory which makes it ideal for formal dress shirts.
Benefits of silk:
Please take care as some silk fabric qualities and colours may be susceptible to colour leaching if worn in rain and abrasion if rubbed against sharp objects. This specific silk fabric is not pre-shrunk.
The recommended care instruction for all silk fabric qualities is DRY CLEAN ONLY. Machine washing is not recommended. Silk maybe hand washed at the buyers own risk. If hand washing is carried out the fabric/garment should be washed separately in cool water using a gentle washing powder. Silk fabrics should not be spun/Tumble dried but laid flat on clean dry towel or line dried out of direct sunlight. Fabrics should not be steamed but pressed on reverse side with cool iron only.
Shipping costs depend on weight so you can get an accurate shipping quote at the basket page once you have made your selection. As soon as your order is confirmed and we’ve received your payment your order will be processed immediately and shipped. UK shipments take approximately 3-4 days but if your order is urgent please e-mail our sales team. If you are unlikely to be in you can put down a secure location for us to leave the parcel, this can be inputted in the ‘comments’ section at the check out stage. International shipments are normally sent by courier however in some regions we offer a International recorded mail. International shipments by courier will take 5-6 days while shipments sent by International recorded mail will take 10-15 days. If you have a specific delivery requirement please place your order by e-mail e.g. arrange your own shipping.
If you have ordered the wrong fabric or you don’t need the item anymore please feel free to return the fabric and we will credit the value back onto your card straight away.