Showing 13–24 of 31 results
Aruba Plain White Cotton & Linen Fabric
£20.34p/m View Fabric
Barbados Plain Pink Linen/Bamboo Fabric£18.60 p/m View Fabric
Linen 08 wine Linen Fabric£34.13 p/m View Fabric
Linen 09 coral Linen Fabric£34.13 p/m View Fabric
Linen 09 Mushroom Linen Fabric£34.13 p/m View Fabric
Linen 09 sky Linen Fabric£34.13 p/m View Fabric
Linen 09 tan Linen Fabric£34.13 p/m View Fabric
Linen 17 lilac Linen Fabric£34.13 p/m View Fabric
Linen 17 pink Linen Fabric£34.13 p/m View Fabric
Linen 17 tan Linen Fabric£34.13 p/m View Fabric
Linen Plain Black Fabric£34.13 p/m View Fabric
Linen Plain Cream Fabric£34.13 p/m View Fabric
The benefits of linen fabrics
A collection of 100% Irish Linen fabrics and Linen Bamboo blended fabrics. Linen is a natural fabric made from the flax plant. Its unique weave and fibres mean that linen allows more airflow than other fabrics. What’s more, its stiff structure makes it less likely to cling to your skin – ensuring you remain cool. Like all good Linen’s ours is woven and finished in Ireland. The Barbados fabric is made with 50% Bamboo and 50% Linen so it has a similar look to our pure Linen but has a more fluid drape, where the Linen has a stiffer feel. Other advantages of this Linen/Bamboo blend are:
- Incredibly absorbent and wicks away moisture from the body to keep the wearer comfortable.
- Breathes well.
- Contains natural anti-bacterial and anti-fungal agents and so bamboo fabrics are good for sensitive or allergy prone skin and have good deodorising properties.
- The growth cycle of Bamboo is sustainable.
- Bamboo thrive without the need for pesticides.
- Bamboo fibre is 100% biodegradable.
- Bamboo grows well where nothing else is viable. It grows fast and yields more than other crops.
- Bamboo needs little water to grow.
- So, instead of using summer as an excuse to dress down, why not keep up your stylish look with linen fabric – It’s perfect for hot weather and summer months.